CQ-Contest

[CQ-Contest] I just will not send in logs

To: CQ-Contest@CONTESTING.COM
Subject: [CQ-Contest] I just will not send in logs
From: <w2lc@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2013 12:06:42 -0400
Bob said:  If anything, submit your log as a CHECKLOG as a protest.

Bob, I have submitted a couple logs late, simply missing the deadline not as a
protest, only to have the log rejected. So which contests accept check logs?
From my personal experience, it appears that some contest robots do not accept
late logs. I had that happen to me recently, I forget which contest, I deleted
the return email that said my log was rejected for being late.

Why not accept the log, put it in a check log repository, and send a response
of "sorry you missed the deadline but your log has been accepted as a check
log"?

Or is this already done but the sender is not aware of it?

Saying that checklogs are accepted, apparently is not always true.

Thanks

73 Scott W2LC