CQ-Contest

[CQ-Contest] 2013 Canada Day Logs Received List (as of Aug 9th)

To: cq-contest reflector <cq-contest@contesting.com>, Canada Contest List <canada_contest@narc.net>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] 2013 Canada Day Logs Received List (as of Aug 9th)
From: "Bart Ritchie (VE5CPU)" <ve5cpu@sasktel.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2013 09:42:00 -0600
Good day all

All logs eMailed or mailed by the contest deadline have been received and I have composed a list received list by call and category and posted it on the RAC site (https://www.rac.ca/en/rac/programmes/contests/).

Remember we have no assisted category, so if you log was marked as assisted you were enter into a Multi-Op category.

We still continue to see entry categories in the Cabrillo header that does not match the content of the log. As per the rules...

1. The contents of a log that is submitted for a specific category must reflect that category. In the event of a conflict between the actual content of the log and the stated category in the Cabrillo header or contained in other elements of the entry material, the actual contents of the log will be used to determine the category of entry where possible. In the event this cannot be determined or in the event where a log does not identify the entry category, the entry will be classified into the Multi-Operator, Multi-Transmitter, any authorized power category

If you have send your log via email and received a confirmation of its receipt and it is not on this list, then something has gone wrong. Please contact me if such is the case and I will investigate. Mailed logs go to RAC HQ and are then sent to my QTH. I have checked with RAC HQ and there are no outstanding logs that are in transit as of Aug 12th, so this list should be complete from a paper logs perspective.

In the event you think your log was entered into the wrong category, please let me know.

73, Bart - VE5CPU