CQ-Contest

[CQ-Contest] Visalia, Room at the Marriott

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Visalia, Room at the Marriott
From: sbloom@acsalaska.net
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2017 17:17:52 -0400
<head>
        <title></title>
</head>
#000000;">&nbsp;
<footer class="signatureContainer">Hi all:<br>
Unfortunately, I'm going to have to cancel out for Visalia. &nbsp;I have a
month long trip to 4X land starting the last week of April, and there is too
much to do, both workwise and at KL7RA to take the additional time (plus will
be gone for the second week in June for the Rotary International Convention in
Atlanta).<br>
I have a room reserved from Thursday 4/20-Sunday 4/23 at the Convention Center
Marriott, however it is *not* at the convention rate ..it is at a AAA rate of
279 per night (Executive King Room). &nbsp;Not a cheap rate to say the least,
but it looks like the hotel is completely sold out now. &nbsp;I have to cancel
it by Wednesday. &nbsp;If anyone is looking for a room, let me know. &nbsp;I
will call the hotel and transfer the reservation to you.<br>
Thanks/73<br>
Steve KL7SB<br>
&nbsp;</footer>