CQ-Contest

Re: [CQ-Contest] Category hopping

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Category hopping
From: Ron Notarius W3WN <wn3vaw@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 08 Dec 2015 07:29:18 -0600 (CST)

I have no skin in this game, but if I may, a simple question, with two related
follow-up questions...

Did anyone ask the CR3L operators directly why they changed their entry
category from M2 to MM?

If so, what answer (if any) was given?

And if so, was this done before or after these allegations started on this
reflector?

There's been a lot of allegations and accusations, to say nothing of jumping to
conclussions on what appears to be minimal evidence... but I don't yet recall
seeing anything directly or indirectly from the operating team or others who
were part of the effort.

Just asking.

73, ron w3wn