CQ-Contest

Re: [CQ-Contest] Cabrillo File Questions for NA-Sprint

To: Jim Reisert AD1C <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Cabrillo File Questions for NA-Sprint
From: Bruce Horn <bhorn@hornucopia.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2011 21:08:57 -0600 (CST)
The standard approach is:

OPERATORS: opcallsign @stationcallsign

in this case:

OPERATORS: N8XX @W8LRC
(note space before "@")

73 de Bruce, WA7BNM   (bhorn@hornucopia.com)

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jim Reisert AD1C" <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>
To: "Hank Greeb" <n8xx@arrl.org>
Cc: cq-contest@contesting.com
Sent: Monday, February 7, 2011 4:03:45 PM

Depends on which version of Cabrillo.

Here are the tags for 3.0:

http://www.kkn.net/~trey/cabrillo/qso-template.html

OPERATORS: callsign1 [callsign2 callsign3...]

I don't see anything to indicate the callsign of the station you operated from.

Perhaps you could E-mail one of the contest managers?  There are three
E-mail addresses at the top of this page:

http://www.ncjweb.com/sprintrules.php

Jim Reisert AD1C, <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us