CQ-Contest

Re: [CQ-Contest] Use cut numbers judiciously

To: "'John T. Laney III'" <k4bai@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Use cut numbers judiciously
From: "Paul J. Piercey" <p.piercey@nl.rogers.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 21:38:24 -0000
Personally, I don't think cut numbers should be used in any portion of the
exchange that is vital. Apparently the RST is no longer something that need
to be accurate so using 5nn or enn is fine with me but the "real" part of
the exchange, whether it be a zone or serial, etc, should be full numbers.

I'd even let you use cut numbers for leading zeroes :)

73 -- Paul VO1HE