CQ-Contest

[CQ-Contest] II9P CQWW CW

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] II9P CQWW CW
From: "fabio.grisafi@libero.it" <fabio.grisafi@libero.it>
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2012 18:15:00 +0100 (CET)
Hello!

Here at II9P in Sicily we are looking for some top cw contesters (WinTest
operation).

We have a very good station but we are only 4 CW ops at the moment!

You have to fly to Catania airport ... other info on request. No expensive
partecipation.

Station equipments:

160 mts: 26 meter high inv L + 6 RX 280 m Beverage antennas;

80 mts: 4 square 20 mt high verticals + 6 RX 280 m Beverage antennas:

40 mts: 4 square 10 mt high verticals + 6 RX 280 m Beverage antennas (+ 3 el.
Yagi if wx and $ permits to rent a crane);

20 mts: 3 x 4 el. Yagi's switchable in different directions;

15 mts: 3 x 4 el. Yagi's switchable in different directions;

10 mts: 3 x 5 el. Yagi's switchable in different directions + 3 el. delta loop
rotary beam @20 m;

TRX:

80/10 mts: IC775 + IC756 proIII
160/15 mts: IC765 + IC756 proII