CQ-Contest

[CQ-Contest] Re: DX Sprint is a good idea

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Re: DX Sprint is a good idea
From: sawyered@earthlink.net
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 11:01:51 -0500 (GMT-05:00)
No objection to the discussion of a sprint within a contest but isn't there
already a contest that levels the playing field rather nicely for the Midwest
boys?  Its called the WPX contest and the SSB version is coming up next
weekend.  The midwest has high participation in the US Top Ten box in this one.

To me, there are lots of great contests.  If someone can't go 48, get on the
Russian 24 this weekend or the WPX 36 next weekend, or the NAQP or whatever.
Leave the 48 marathon run for those that can do it alone.  That's my opinion
anyway.

Ed  N1UR

See you on as NV1N next weekend.