CQ-Contest

FW: Rankings

Subject: FW: Rankings
From: TSkelton@engineer.clemsonsc.NCR.COM (Skelton, Tom)
Date: Fri Jun 11 11:26:00 1993
NO, multiplying by your zip code isn't fair.  Since the 60/70/80's
were the decades of divorce, I think you should get to multiply
your score by the number of times you got married.  The reasoning
behind this is that each divorce usually wiped out your ham station
(had to sell to pay for it) and when you re-married you re-built your
station.  So, I want to claim a multiplier of 3!!!  The only one I know
to top that is my buddy K4JPD -- and for discretion I'll just say he
beat me significantly!!!!

73, Tom WB4IUX (now happily married for the last time  and
building a nice station with the help of a great lady)
From: hq.tgv.com!tgv.com!cq-contest-relay
To: CQ CONTEST
Subject: Rankings

                       Subject:                               Time:11:42 AM
Sri, but I havent been keeping up on the debate.
Ive got one suggestion though. Maybe its an old one:
Just multiply earned score by your zip code to obtain final score.
Seems fair to me.
Tim -NU6S (95014)