CQ-Contest

Re: [CQ-Contest] Dayton and the forum issues

To: Mark Steven Williams <K9GX@N4GN.COM>,"Tim Totten, N4GN" <dcdxa@n4gn.com>, kcglist@n4gn.com,cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Dayton and the forum issues
From: "N4XM Paul D. Schrader" <n4xm@iglou.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2005 11:57:08 -0400
Mark,

Will it happen?

The first Louisville Ham Kenvention was held in Louisville KY at the
Fairgrounds (KFEC) with yours truly as chairman in 1966.  It featured an
all indoor
flea market, forums, and KY Senator Morton as the banquet speaker.
(Good thing, it rained all day.)

The Kenvention continued for 3 more years at excellent local locations.
The last one (1969) included the First Signal One CX7 to go public as
the Grand Prize and the FIRST public showing of the NASA moon landing film.

How's that Mark?

73

Paul  N4XM