CQ-Contest

[CQ-Contest] ARRL FD.

Subject: [CQ-Contest] ARRL FD.
From: miltj@aepnet.com (Milt Jensen, N5IA)
Date: Sun Jun 8 23:00:03 1997
At 03:45 AM 9/4/96 -0700, Dan Weisenburger wrote:
>I'm setting up a
>station where it will be the first time they have seen CT in action.

SNIP

>When I was asked to describe my station and that we
>would be computerized with complete rig control, bandmapping, Dupping,

SNIP

>Take a full station.  Run CT (or NA).  Mark
>all the keys.  Parallel extra CW jacks.  Take a Mike for the voice types.
>Introduce these guys to contest style operating.

SNIP

>FD is our chance to really introduce contesting to the masses.  It's also
>our chance to raise the image of "Contesters" amongst the locals.

SNIP

>I'll be at WA3PJQ on 15 & 40, phone & CW.

SNIP

>73 from Lake Moneysgone,  Dan,  KW4T

GREAT IDEA, DAN.  THIS WILL BE THE 2ND YEAR TO DO THAT WITH OUR AREA WIDE
CLUB.  WE WILL BE OPERATING 2A FROM 10,000 FT. (100+ DEGREES ON THE DESERT
FLOORS AND 70s ON THE MTN. TOP) WITH OUR NEW CLUB CALLSIGN, K7 Eastern
Arizona amateur Radio society, inc. (K7EAR).  LOOK FOR US!

                                73 DE MILT, N5IA