CQ-Contest

Fwd: YAESU IMD

Subject: Fwd: YAESU IMD
From: kf2et@li.net (Mike Anderson)
Date: Thu Oct 17 22:59:43 1996
KY2P@aol.com wrote:

> "Buy USA" ain't what sells the rig, pardner - we sell the best
> damn receiver performance in the OMNI-VI you'll ever see.
>
> We hear 'em when you won't.
>
> 73 Scott Robbins KY2P, Ten-Tec employee and
> dedicated contester.
> ---------------------

Its a shame that Ten-Tec service is so lousy and they don't have clue on
how to build an hf amplifier, or stand behind there warranty. I wouldn't
consider using any of there stuff to even anchor my boat.
enough said Kf2et

From: ki4hn@nando.net (Jim Stevens) (Jim Stevens)
Subject: Thanks to K7LXC

This e-mail is to publicly thank Steve Morris, K7LXC,
and his company, Up The Tower, for sponsoring the
1996 ARRL DX CW contest plaque for top North American
Multi-Single entry.

Will Roberts, AA4NC, and myself operated VP2EN to the
top NA Multi-Single entry.

Thanks again Steve for your support.

P.S. I also sent Steve a thank-you letter via mail.

73, Jim, KI4HN
email -- ki4hn@nando.net
WWW   -- http://www.webbuild.com/~ki4hn  -> vanity call info