CQ-Contest

Phono Plug Source

Subject: Phono Plug Source
From: sdelling@facstaff.wisc.edu (Scott Ellington)
Date: Wed Oct 30 13:16:56 1996
OK, I know I should use BNC's instead, but all my radios come with
phono jacks.  Does anyone know of a source of decent quality
phono plugs and jacks?  The chassis-mount jacks seem particularly
hard to find.  Radio Shack is out.

Scott  K9MA
sdelling@facstaff.wisc.edu

From: jmarchand@ecrm.com (MarchandJohn) (MarchandJohn)
Subject: FW: Magnetic North

__________________________________________________________________________=
_____
To: DXInfo
From: MarchandJohn on Wed, Oct 30, 1996 14:29
Subject: Re: Magnetic North

Hi All,

Not to belay the subject, but its getting tuff to find topo maps here in =
E.Ma.

A good supplier of these maps is:

           Moor & Mountain  (outfitters)
           3 Railroad St.
           Andover, Ma. 01810
           508-475-3665

They carry most maps for Northern Mass, all NH VT and Maine. These newer =
maps are being produced in METRIC 1:25000 scale (updated in 1987)

I'm not affiliated with these people, they just had the maps I was =
looking for.
(for what its worth.)

See ya in the SS
John K1CGJ