CQ-Contest

[CQ-Contest] New service provider for NI6T

Subject: [CQ-Contest] New service provider for NI6T
From: ni6t@best.com (Garry & Yelena)
Date: Wed Apr 9 19:58:18 1997
The continuing deterioration of service provided by my
ISP--Scruznet--culminated yesterday in the total failure of its mail
server. This continued today and I have obtained a new provider. I would
appreciate receiving again any mail sent to me personally since Monday
morning.

My new email address is ni6t@best.com.

--
Please note my NEW E-mail address: ni6t@best.com