CQ-Contest

[CQ-Contest] 1997 ARRLDX CW Claimed Scores-Thanks

Subject: [CQ-Contest] 1997 ARRLDX CW Claimed Scores-Thanks
From: jmellis@ihug.co.nz (Martin Ellis)
Date: Tue Jun 17 11:49:28 1997
Hi to the Contest Group.
Today I received confirmation of my entry on the ARRL page:

 http://www.arrl.org/contests/results/97/idxcw-claimed.html

Thanks to Bev N1NAV, and the ARRL Contest staff, for the update
and confirmation (below)

Regards,
Martin ZL1ANJ

-----------------------------------------starts here

Martin,

We have updated the list, perhaps you looked at it before this was done.
 You are listed single-op low power with a score of 51,576.

73,
Bev Nesta, N1NAV
Assistant Contest Manager
Phone (860) 594-0232