CQ-Contest

[CQ-Contest] New Band Changes Ideas?

Subject: [CQ-Contest] New Band Changes Ideas?
From: w7why@mail.coos.or.us (Tom Osborne)
Date: Fri Feb 20 16:08:16 1998
Paul E. Knupke, Jr. wrote:

> Give Tech Pluses 21,300-21,350, 7225-7275 and 3825-3875 for SSB.
>
> And then shuffle the CW to give them better access to the rest of us.

> 73 de KR4YL
> Paul

Hi Paul. That sounds good, but if you give the tech plus's ssb
priveledges on the lower bands,  how many would work cw. I am on the VE
team here, and I get dismayed how many are satisfied with the no-code or
code-tech. Especially now that 10 meters is opening up.  There just
doesn't seem to be much incentive to upgrade any more, and I think this
would take what little is left. 73
Tom W7WHY