CQ-Contest

Re: [CQ-Contest] zero pointers

To: asciibaron@comcast.net
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] zero pointers
From: Charles Gallo <Charlie@TheGallos.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 19:47:08 -0500
On 10/30/2006 asciibaron@comcast.net wrote:

> Rick, you were my first QSO in the contest and my first domestic
> zone 5 contact. ...snip...

Yeah - he was also my first QSO of the contest - I think I had maybe 2
hours all contest to operate - and I appreciate the multiplier I got (I
hope) - Made ONE USA call, and Rick happened to be it.  My station is
so small there is NO way I'm going to run with it - How Power, short
and low wires, but heck, I had fun for those 2 hours or so spread over
2 days.  Wish I had more time, but I'm working 7days/week, and have a
parent in the hospital, so "real life" took over

--
73 de KG2V

For the Children - RKBA!

The difference between science and the fuzzy subjects
 is that science requires reasoning, while those other subjects merely require
scholarship.
 --Lazarus Long