CQ-Contest

Re: [CQ-Contest] [NCCC-blue] (was) NS for Friday, October 28- 0230-0300Z

To: Hank Garretson <w6sx@arrl.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] [NCCC-blue] (was) NS for Friday, October 28- 0230-0300Z (now) macro/log
From: Michael Zolno <luv.myipad3@me.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2016 21:13:37 -0400
Thank you Hank!

Yes. I was working dupes last week on CW as I thought dupes were OK. John K4BAI
answered my questions and related only dupes on RTTY, unless stated beforehand.
I will write this down as I do not want to forget which log is for which. Thank
you for the macros! Very much appreciated Sir.

All my best to everyone whom has sent email or advice and tips, macros, etc!
Thank you, I truly appreciate the assist.

All my very best,

Mike WH6YH

Sent from my iPad