CQ-Contest

[CQ-Contest] Field day no-coders?

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Field day no-coders?
From: anders@erols.com (Roland A. Anders)
Date: Thu Jun 1 00:40:54 2000
There is no question about it, you can't do it!  FD Rule 4.1.1 states "This
station may only be operated by Novice/Technician Plus licensees."  Oddly
enough, I couldn't find any reference in this year's rules that the station must
be set up by novice/tech-plus licensees.  That was clearly there in the past.
Can anyone else find it?