CQ-Contest

[CQ-Contest] More contesters in VK

Subject: [CQ-Contest] More contesters in VK
From: k6km@cncnet.com (Bill)
Date: Thu Sep 12 22:32:47 2002
David,

Yes, that is so true, and anything that can be done to
encourage VK contesters is worthwhile.

YET I am still at sea about new licensing and examination
teams. I've walked into the ACA offices in Cairns and
Brisbane with my US ticket and a wad of money and
received VK licenses within minutes. Ginny has done the
same. Friends have carried our papers and money into
other ACA offices and bought licenses without our
presence.

Has something changed? Please tell us how contesting
in Oz is being encouraged, and how we foreigners mightr
be enticed to participate in contests fom that
wonderful place. There's a seed of really good stuff
in your msg but the fruit remains obscure.

Bill K6KM, VK4AWS and other VK*

Survivor of the Todd River flood of 2001