CQ-Contest

[CQ-Contest] Re: ARRL discrimination

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Re: ARRL discrimination
From: w2up@mindspring.com (Barry )
Date: Tue Oct 1 10:12:31 2002
WAE results have always been the role model for "customer service."
In the old days, every participant would receive a small booklet with
all the results, rules for next year, certificate and/or plaque if
eligible, and blank paper logs, at no charge to the participant, of
course. Now, it's all web based, with instant confirmation of
submitted logs, high claimed scores, etc.
Barry W2UP