CQ-Contest

[CQ-Contest] Quiet Monitor on sale again

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Quiet Monitor on sale again
From: snichols@mvosprey.com (Scott Nichols)
Date: Thu Jan 9 14:19:44 2003
I agree...I have two 17 inch Samsung SyncMaster 171s LCD flat screens
and now have lots more space on the desk/shelves and NO noise
WHATSOEVER...They even look half decent, black to match the
Yaesu...Highly recommended if you don't mind a few extra $$ to buy
them...Just don't poke a pen through one, trust me...

Scott VE1OP

Mark Beckwith wrote:

>Last time K6LL posted this I ran out and bought two.  I live in a small town
>with a small Staples.  They had one in stock and had another shipped up from
>The Big City (40 miles) with no hitches.
>
>Over the holidays I went to AA6TT and operated the Stew.  Bill has all
>flatscreens.  I now regret investing in two new CRT monitors for my new
>station.  Does anybody want to buy these two for $75 each?
>
>Mark, N5OT

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---