CQ-Contest

[CQ-Contest] Re: SO2R

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Re: SO2R
From: w2up@mindspring.com (Barry )
Date: Sun Jan 26 15:33:54 2003
For all you SO1R guys who are complaining, try SO2R before you come
to any conclusions. I believe you will see that operating skill makes
a lot more difference than the equipment. It is very easy to get
distracted and do WORSE with SO2R, as is the case with using packet.

Rather than create an SO1R category, we should create SOW, which
stands for single-op-wannabeawinner. In this category, you are
guaranteed a certificate saying first place. It may be for your
state, city or street, as necessary, to qualify as a first place.
73,
Barry