CQ-Contest

Re: [CQ-Contest] public logs (there are no secrets)

To: "'Scott Robbins'" <w4pa@yahoo.com>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] public logs (there are no secrets)
From: "Ron Notarius W3WN" <wn3vaw@verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2010 21:29:39 -0400
But those people CHOSE to answer your questions, they were not FORCED to do
it.

Mandating public Open Logs is forcing me to do so, without any choice
whatsoever on my part.

I don't have a problem being asked.  99% or more of the time, I will answer
or participate -- gladly.  But I simply don't want to be forced to do so.
Why is this so hard a concept to grasp?

And if this is such a great idea, why does it have to be forced on us?