CQ-Contest

Re: [CQ-Contest] "It's just to save on typing"

To: rjairam@gmail.com, artboyars@gmail.com, cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] "It's just to save on typing"
From: Ktfrog007--- via CQ-Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2017 08:13:17 -0400
GM Ria,

I use Call History files and pay attention so when people throw me a
changeup like that, I just enter what you send and continue on my  way.

I'm not a good typist and figure I'd likely make more overall mistakes
typing in all the info in each and every QSO.  Call  histories help protect me
from this problem.  All I need to do  is stay alert and make the occasional
different entry manually.

73,
Ken, AB1J

In a message dated 2017-10-19 11:12:43 P.M. Coordinated Universal Ti,
rjairam@gmail.com writes:

I’ve  been meaning to change things up anyway, just to keep them on  their
toes.

73
Ria, N2RJ