CQ-Contest

[CQ-Contest] US/VE Callsign Database

Subject: [CQ-Contest] US/VE Callsign Database
From: k8cc@mediaone.net (Dave Pruett)
Date: Thu Feb 14 00:21:45 2002
A new version of the master US/VE callsign database containing only USA and
VE callsigns is now available.  This database is applicable for use by
non-W/VE stations in the ARRL DX CW contest this weekend.

The latest version of this file has been posted to the DATOM Engineering
web site at http:/www.datomonline.com.  On the left side of the home page,
under CONTENTS there is a choice for MASTER CALLSIGN DATABASES.

There is a mistake on the web site in that although label says the file is
MASUSVE.ZIP, its really MASUSVE.DTA (i.e., the file is not zipped).  No
harm done...

I apologize for the late announcement.  The file has been up on the web
site for several days, but we've been in hunkered down preparing for ARRL
DX CW ourselves and I neglected to post the announcement.

73,

Dave/K8CC
Tim/K9TM