CQ-Contest

[CQ-Contest] BARTG Scoring with N1MM

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] BARTG Scoring with N1MM
From: "Phillip Landmeier" <felipe@conexion.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 11:37:22 -0500
To All,

Thank you very much for your recommendation of N1MM. I've used CT for
years and never gave much thought to the N1MM logger. I've downloaded
it, installed it, and am studying it.

Old habits are hard to break, but I like what I see very much and
just might switch. I plan to give it a test in the WPX if I can find
the time to participate at all.

The installation went fine except for a couple crashes and errors
that were probably spurious. After restarting the program, things
seem fine. I'm running Win2k here.

I installed the update and it now knows about the BARTG contest and I
fetched a new country file, etc. BARTG scoring is not exactly right
in that it doesn't handle the continent multipliers correctly but
that's a minor problem.

N1MM appears to have all sorts of features and goodies that I can't
wait to try out. Thank you very much for your recommendations.

VY 73 DE Phil, KW2P
--
There is no transmitter problem that cannot be
solved by increased forced air cooling.