CQ-Contest

Re: [CQ-Contest] [UK-CONTEST] EU SPRINT TIMES

To: Dave Lawley <g4buo@compuserve.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] [UK-CONTEST] EU SPRINT TIMES
From: "Royce Hunt, M0RHI" <m0rhi@m0rhi.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 09 Apr 2005 15:46:56 +0100
Thanks Dave,
    This has been _totally_ resolved now, thanks to the efforts of Dave,
some frantic SMS and GSM calls by Simon, M0CLW and Peter M3PHP. I
dictated most of it at work to Simon who did a stop-gap effort, and now
have come home and managed to finish the site to what it should actually
be doing. Thanks everyone

Times are 1500z to 1859z, see you all in a few minutes.

Royce, M0RHI
Coder, EU Sprint site.