CQ-Contest

[CQ-Contest] 2005 YU DX Contest - Next Weekend

To: CQ-Contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] 2005 YU DX Contest - Next Weekend
From: Sinisa Hristov <shristov@ptt.yu>
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2005 20:13:27 -0400
      2005 YU DX Contest
      April 16/17, 2005

for new rules, free software, etc.
 please visit  http://yudx.net

Dear Fellow Contesters,

it's another YU DX Contest season!

Last year's results have been published,
awards sent out, and we have new rules.

The contest starts 9 hours later. Operating time has been shortened
and split into two 8-hour periods (both are "9 till 5"), with a 4-hour
rest period in between.  We hope this fits your schedule much better.
And there is almost no overlap with other events on this busy weekend.

Categories and Awards are entirely new.  We tried to encompass
all the variety of modern ham's inclinations, while avoiding
"award inflation", all too common nowdays.  Please, have a look!

This April's contest runs CW only.  Possibilities for
scheduling an SSB part later this year are being evaluated.

Enjoy this year's YU DX Contest.

73 & GL,

Sinisa YT1NT, VA3TTN

.