CQ-Contest

[CQ-Contest] DC Mult

To: "'cq-contest'" <CQ-Contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] DC Mult
From: Mike Kasrich <aj9c@indy.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 01 Jun 2005 15:57:48 -0500
Ill start off by saying it probably wouldnt offend/hurt anyone to have
DC as a mult. With that said....

Somewhere in my history lessons I recall that VA and MD set aside land
for DC.  Before the plan could take effect VA took their portion back.
With that said isn't DC a part of Maryland that  Maryland allows the
Federal Gov't to administer?  That would make if different than VI or PR
and some othe pacific islands since none of those were ever part of a state.

my .02 is over

Mike/aj9c