CQ-Contest

[CQ-Contest] "THE BIGGEST DAMN STUD ON THE AIR!"

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] "THE BIGGEST DAMN STUD ON THE AIR!"
From: Scott Robbins <w4pa@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2011 16:34:41 -0800 (PST)

[SNIP]

Long hours of intense on-air competition are rewarded solely with
ego-stroking and paper certificates; this is almost entirely
“competition for competition’s sake.”  To satisfy increasing operator
ego, contests beget both more contests and more “wallpaper”
certificates,

[SNIP]

Steve, can you pass along to the subject blogger that I am pleased to know he
has acknowledged and remembered my past contest efforts, but at present I am
less active than I have been in past 10 to 12 years.  I intend to reclaim my
title as stated on the subject line in the future.  TNX OM.

73
Scott W4PA