CQ-Contest

Re: [CQ-Contest] NCCC NS Practice Session March 17

To: Jim George <n3bb@mindspring.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] NCCC NS Practice Session March 17
From: Haddon/N6ZFO <hounds1234@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2006 20:30:48 -0800
Jim George N3BB wrote:

 > Weird.  For the first time, California was *absent* from the NS!!!

We're avoiding you because you had the audacity to win wine last
year in the ladder competition part of NS.  You know how we
hate to send CA wine to TX; GA yes, TX no.  Of course you
did come to CA and collect your wine, as did K4BAI, making it
ok at least for last year.

The 2006 NS Ladder competition starts shortly after the
N4AF sprint.  There will be prizes again this year,
and the ladder competition will again be based on "X
out of Y scores" to allow for other types of spring and
summer fun, not that a dedicated contester would consider
anything else fun.  But his/her XYL/OM might not share
that opinion.  Probably X will be about 7 and Y about 12.

73 Bill N6ZFO

NS Ladder Competition Organizer (with N6RO and K7NV)
for NCCC.

PS I did hear you in the short time I was on 40 last
Thursday.