CQ-Contest

[CQ-Contest] Multiple QSO party logging and submissions

To: cq contest <CQ-Contest@CONTESTING.COM>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Multiple QSO party logging and submissions
From: Dick Frey - K4XU <k4xu@arrl.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2006 23:55:25 -0700
I built a multiplier file for TR that will let me log and properly parse
all the possible exchanges for NEQP, 7QP, and IN. I'll generate a
Cabrillo file at the end of the weekend for my 7QP entry, then sort out
the 1's and 9's into submissions for NEQP and IQP. Since you don't
really have to score your own logs, as long as they're duped, it works.
You can score 'em pretty easily by importing the log into Excel and
sorting by mult.

By the way, the 7QP rules specifically allow you to work a mobile
operating in another state's QP again when he moves to another county.
You just have to get his exchange right and do what it takes to keep
your dupe sheet happy.

MARAC is a challenge. Those who come much below 050 either give
reasonable exchanges or I enter the first two letters to get their state
right ...there's never been enough of them to impact my score.

Next weekend in the 7QP I'll be mobile in eleven central Oregon
counties. The route and schedule are on my web page
http://k4xu.1268.googlepages.com/home  Click the 7QP link at the top of
the page.

73,
Dick  k4xu