CQ-Contest

Re: [CQ-Contest] New contesters

To: Cq-Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] New contesters
From: N6KI Dennis Vernacchia <n6ki_73@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 08 Oct 2006 20:42:33 -0700
Martin,

I have been harping on this technique and it's importance for years as I
train hams in So Cal area.

My success story is K6AM/ZF2AM who is a kingpin now in at W6YI and ZF1A
and more successful contest Ops to follow....I hope !

WRTC missed a good Op passing up on John who remains low key

73, Dennis N6KI
Sandy Eggo