CQ-Contest

[CQ-Contest] OPS NEEDED GRENADA in CQ WW SSB

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] OPS NEEDED GRENADA in CQ WW SSB
From: Harry Flasher <hflasher@dayton.net>
Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2007 19:55:51 -0400
Recently one of our planned ops had to cancel and two possible
replacements can not firm up.  As such we would like to add two more ops
to our team.

Right now American Airlines is offering one of the lowest fares I can
remember in the past few years.

Plans for our team to have 7 or 8 full time ops with several part time.

Spouses are welcome.  We have a no smoking policy.

We have on the island towers and antenna and amps for a multi-multi
event.  We use J3A as the contest call.

If you are interested, please contact me for more detailed info.
hflasher@dayton.net   or by phone after 6PM on the 4th 937-434-9616.
73  Harry  AC8G  J37K