CQ-Contest

Re: [CQ-Contest] 2007 List of IARU HQ Stations...

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] 2007 List of IARU HQ Stations...
From: Jim Smith <jimsmith@shaw.ca>
Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2007 23:01:22 -0700
Thanks for this Robert

This year the RAC HQ station will be signing VE7RAC.  Unfortunately just
1 station (but it's a good one) with 2 op positions.  Generally, 1
position will be on cw and the other on ssb.  They will probably always
be on different bands.  We'll try to alternate cw and ssb on any one
band - maybe 1 hour intervals - depends on cndx.

73, Jim VE7FO