CQ-Contest

[CQ-Contest] Where is the center of your contest club?

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Where is the center of your contest club?
From: Paul Young <youngp@hp.com>
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2007 12:15:32 -0400
I believe that new contesters are more likely to be successful
and to stick with contesting if they become members of a contest
club.  So I'm gathering data for a web page which would allow
someone to enter their QTH and find the contest club or clubs in
their area.

To do this I need some data about all contest clubs. What I am
looking for is:

   Club name

   Club center Lat/Long and possibly city or town and state.

   Club website URL

   Club contact person - name, call, maybe e-mail and/or phone.

If you know this information for your club please send it to me
either by replying to this or sending it to uwphoto - at - verizon.net

                                 Paul, K1XM