CQ-Contest

[CQ-Contest] Contest logs Statistics online application (Project COSTA)

To: cq-contest <CQ-Contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Contest logs Statistics online application (Project COSTA) is open
From: XV4Y <xv4y@nature-mekong.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Aug 2013 15:06:05 +0700
Dear COSTA alpha-testers,

Thanks to the help of some of the list members, the technical basis for the
project COSTA are now stable enough so I can make it an open beta.
Anyone having big or small logs can now enjoy a few statistics for free.
You just have to register to the following website :
http://costa.radioclub.asia/

Regarding this project, my goals for the next weeks are :
- to check for residual bugs
- to improve the statistics thanks to the feedback some of you already gave me
- to do some improvements in the code to reduce server load during intensive
statistics computation
- to check how the server is handling the load with the number of logs
growing...

I hope to have a "version 1.0" with its own domain name and maybe a dedicated
server in the beginnings of september.

73,
Yan.
---