CQ-Contest

Re: [CQ-Contest] Battle of the Cheaters

To: Jim Smith <jimsmith@shaw.ca>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Battle of the Cheaters
From: Jim Smith <jimsmith@shaw.ca>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 15:29:34 -0800
Well, duuhh....  I didn't even look at a Cabrillo to see if the QRG was
recorded.  It is, of course,  No wonder I couldn't find a way to get
N1MM to do it, it already does it.

Thanks for all the kind and gentle replies.

I'll now crawl under the desk, pull the keyboard over my head and try
not to make any more dumb posts for a while.

73, Jim  VE7FO