CQ-Contest

Re: [CQ-Contest] cheating with packet - RD3A case

To: CQ Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] cheating with packet - RD3A case
From: Laurent Ferracci <laurent@ferracci.org>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2007 15:18:30 +0100
Tõnno Vähk a écrit :

> I compared the worked S&P QSOs and worked S&P MULTS against the cluster spots
> in the last 20 minutes before the QSO.

Hi Tonno,

I would be interested in knowing how you did, in details, to produce
this interesting report. Do you do that by hand (ex: To determine wether
a single QSO is a new mult, to compare with a spots database..), have
you developped some "tools", do you have some useful hints ?

It would be nice if we could all run such tests ourself.

Thanks
--
Laurent Ferracci, F1JKJ
Blog radio: http://www.ferracci.org