CQ-Contest

Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ-Contest Digest, Vol 60, Issue 58

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ-Contest Digest, Vol 60, Issue 58
From: Dave Lawley <g4buo@compuserve.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2007 19:36:26 +0000
> If I can recall, it said that spotted stations had somewhere around 20-30%
> advantage over non spotted ones..
>
> Felipe
> NP4Z

It's going to be very difficult to penalise stations based on the
'helpful' cheerleading of others. The only sensible conclusion is to
close down the packet network during contests. We keep being told that
packet spotting was set up by contesters, so why can't contesters close
it down? Certainly gets my vote.

Seasons greetings to all

Dave G4BUO