CQ-Contest

Re: [CQ-Contest] Improving the Fabulous CQ 160 Contest

To: CQ-Contest Reflector <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Improving the Fabulous CQ 160 Contest
From: "John T. Laney III" <k4bai@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Thu, 08 Jan 2009 22:58:09 -0500
Felipe:  Yes, we had a four-land QSO party for years.  I participated.
The sponsor W4OMW/K4EG participated.  Almost no one else participated.
I doubt it would be more popular now than it was then.  It has worked
for New England because all of their separate QSO parties had basically
died out.  And it works for the 7th District because most of those
states (except WA) didn't have a popular, active QSO party. 73, John, K4BAI.