CQ-Contest

[CQ-Contest] PJ2T ARRL CW Photos and Data

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] PJ2T ARRL CW Photos and Data
From: Geoff Howard <ghoward@kent.edu>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2009 08:17:55 -0400
Contesters,

ARRL CW is all over but the shouting. The shouting comes next weekend
in the SSB version.

You might be interested to see the log hour-by-hour breakdown as well
as some photos. See:

http://asgard.kent.edu/ccc/arrl.cw.2009.htm

and click on the appropriate links. The "Photo Album - Contest" link
takes you to a collection of pictures, each with a caption at the
bottom. You'll see that we sound better on the air than we look in
the photos. I can't believe how old I'm getting....   :(

Thanks for the Qs. Right now it looks like we have the high claimed
score in M/2, and that more Qs were made from the shack you'll see in
the photos than from any other anywhere in the contest. That seems to
make it worth all of the hard work we do to keep this station on the air.

PJ2T is an open station and we're always looking to make new friends
in future operations. See www.pj2t.org and/or drop me an E-mail if
you'd like to come down to operate a contest or just hang out.

See you in ARRL SSB when Bob Allphin, K4UEE, will be here with his
team of ops from SEDXA.

        73,

                - Geoff, W0CG, PJ2DX