CQ-Contest

[CQ-Contest] TS-950SD Rvcr Problems

Subject: [CQ-Contest] TS-950SD Rvcr Problems
From: coopers@odl.co.uk (Cooper Stewart)
Date: Fri Jan 10 11:57:11 2003
I think this is just one of many 'board' problems that occur with Kenwood
gear. I would open the thing up and check (ie. remove and replace) all the
on-baord connectors. I have seen problems like this caused by the break-down
of the potting compound used in the RF/PLL side too (albeit in a TS940).
Stewart
GM4AFF