CQ-Contest

Re: [CQ-Contest] Chairs

To: n4zr@contesting.com, CQcontest Reflector <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Chairs
From: Steve Sacco NN4X <nn4x@embarqmail.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Aug 2009 09:13:47 -0400
I would suggest going to a real office furniture store which offers
professional/industrial grade products - not Office Max, Staples, Office
Depot, etcetera.  Chairs I've bought from them only lasted a few years,
at most.

In 1995, I purchased a Herman Miller Aeron chair, and it's still as good
today as the day I bought it.  Not surprisingly, and as is commonly
found when purchasing Quality Products, on a cost/year basis, it is the
least expensive office chair I've ever owned.

I would, however, STRONGLY suggest that, if you take advantage of the
time, expertise and availability of a local supplier, that you purchase
it from them if at all possible.  They ARE providing that service for
you, and there's real value there, and you know that, because you
wouldn't go there to look/touch/sit if you didn't agree.  To then take
your business elsewhere seems...well...."wrong".

IMHO, naturally.

73,
Steve
NN4X