CQ-Contest

Re: [CQ-Contest] Who is to blame?

To: Tree <tree@kkn.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Who is to blame?
From: Joe <nss@mwt.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 15:31:21 -0500
Hi Tree I agree with everything you have said,

and Like you i have been contesting for what seems to be forever,
myself since 1975,  and I don't know,  i just never even thought of
cheating ever.

Yes I'lll speed in my car,, but unless i'm in a race, it doesn't take
anything away from the others not cheating.

How to cure this problem,  I have no clue.  I wish there was a simple
fix.  But,

Joe WB9SBD