CQ-Contest

[CQ-Contest] 2008 CQ WPX SSB Contest Results with new Searchable Score D

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] 2008 CQ WPX SSB Contest Results with new Searchable Score Database now On-line
From: "Randy Thompson K5ZD" <k5zd@charter.net>
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2009 15:25:57 -0000
I am pleased to announce that the 2008 CQ WPX SSB Contest results are now
available on-line at http://www.cqwpx.com/results.htm.  The web page
includes links to the full magazine results (write-up and scores) in Adobe
pdf format.

There is also a new searchable score database containing all WPX SSB Contest
log submissions from 1996 to 2008!  Search selections allow you to filter
the database by year, continent, country, category, and callsign.  There are
options to select viewing band breakdowns, club names, complete operator
lists, and sort order.  The database also contains all soapbox comments and
these can be viewed for each contest.

The records are as complete and accurate as we could make them.  The earlier
you go in time, the less complete the details such as club name, operators,
or operating time may be.  Despite our best efforts I expect there are some
errors. Please take a moment to look at your own scores and let me know if
anything is not correct.  Please provide enough information so I can
research the error and make the correction.  Going forward, this on-line
database will be the official record for score corrections for the WPX
Contest.

If you have any questions about how to use the search features or
suggestions on other views that you would like to see, please send them in.
I am open to any ideas on how to make it more useful for WPX participants.

Randy Thompson, K5ZD

Director - CQ WPX Contest

email: k5zd@cqwpx.com
web: www.cqwpx.com