CQ-Contest

Re: [CQ-Contest] Need advice re amps/setups for contesting

To: Zack Widup <w9sz.zack@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Need advice re amps/setups for contesting
From: Idle-Tyme <nss@mwt.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 09:52:31 -0500
I agree, If i use my call WB9SBD even without phoenitics  9 times out of
10  they are CQing again.  Even with the club call W9ET this happens and
you can't get much shorter than that!  Just think listening a little bit
longer might just get you another Q and maybe even a mult.  And I also
do what you do  I'll try 3 or 4 times and if nothing I move on.

Joe WB9SBD
----
Idle-Tyme
The Original Rolling Ball Clock