CQ-Contest

Re: [CQ-Contest] Something we need to remember

To: Randy Thompson K5ZD <k5zd@charter.net>, cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Something we need to remember
From: Idle-Tyme <nss@mwt.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2010 20:00:48 -0500
yeah I heard several arguments this weekend,  One i found really funny,
I thought what a waste of time.

These two guys somehow were both on the same freq. yelling at each other
that they were on that frequency first for the past three hours.  these
two sat there for like 20 minutes arguing about who was on the freq
first, THEN THEY STARTED cqING OVER EACHOTHER AND NEITHER OF THEM MADE A
CONTACT FOR LIKE 30 MORE MINUTES.      OOPS CAPLOCK,,  anyway I just
laughed a lot thinking what a waste of time.

how stupid?

Joe WB9SBD

The Original Rolling Ball Clock
Idle Tyme