CQ-Contest

Re: [CQ-Contest] [NCCC-blue] Please, Someone Help Me Out!

To: cq-contest reflector <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] [NCCC-blue] Please, Someone Help Me Out!
From: John Laney <k4bai@att.net>
Date: Fri, 09 Jul 2010 14:31:46 -0400
Actually, the QSL rate for IARU contests is quite low.  And a number are
from the HQ stations and they may say no QSL is required.  I have been
reviewing my W4AN log from 2008 when I operated both modes SO2R from the
K1TO QTH in FL and I have the log marked for QSLs sent and I'd say in
the two years since that operation I have received PSE QSL requests for
no more than 75 QSOs (and some of those would have been multiple QSOs
with the same station) out of 2208 QSOs in the log.  Some contests seem
to get more QSL requests than others and this one is in the lower tier.
  73, John, K4BAI.